Good Morning! We have separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology so you can know everything that happened last Wednesday (21). To check each news in full, just click on the links below.
1. Researchers may have discovered a new organ in the skull region. If confirmed, the discovery of tubal glands could be the first of its kind in 300 years.
2. GM launches electric Hummer with 560 km of autonomy; it runs out in 1 hour. Betting on the electric car segment, GM launches its Hummer EV with 1,000 hp of power.
3. iPhone 12 can cost up to R$ 14 thousand in Brazil. The values should be between R$ 7 thousand and R$ 14 thousand, according to the sources.
4. Coronavirus: a volunteer in Oxford vaccine trials dies in Brazil. It remains unclear whether the cause of death is linked with clinical trials.
5. Bolsonaro says he will not buy ‘vaccine from China’. Ministry of Health is disallowed by the president, one day after Minister Eduardo Pazuello announced the purchase of the CoronaVac vaccine.
6. Xbox Series X/S: Scorn wins dark gameplay video. Check out 13 minutes of gameplay from Scorn, Microsoft’s exclusive horror game for Xbox Series X/S and PC!
7. World of Warcraft offers subscriptions in reais at good discounts. Blizzard’s epic MMORPG no longer requires an international credit card or charges IOF on subscriptions.
8. Netflix publishes list with the 10 most watched original movies. Of the 10 original productions, six were released in 2020.
9. WhatsApp scam changes from cloning to ‘spoofing’ accounts. Operations Data Broker (4/09) and Peregrino III (14/10), from the Civil Police, detail the operation of criminals who use leaked personal data to extort victims.
10. Pokémon GO gained new egg changes. See what changes have been made to monsters that hatch from Pokémon GO eggs.