Good Morning! We have separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology for you to know everything that happened last Tuesday (02). To check each news in full, just click on the links below.
1. PS5, PS5 Digital and accessories are reduced in price in Brazil. The new PlayStation 5 was cut up to R$300 due to new tax cuts in the country.
2. According to Elon Musk, Mars will have its own laws. Idea appeared in Starlink’s beta-phase terms of service.
3. Claro NET: hackers would have stolen data from 27 million Brazilians. The company denied having been attacked.
4. Meteorite that crashed in Michigan has extraterrestrial organic compounds. Analysis of the organic material found in the meteorite found in Lake Michigan can give clues to the beginning of life on Earth.
5. PIX starts operating today (03) in limited operation; understand. During this pre-operation phase, the system will only be available during limited hours, operating from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
6. Volkswagen criticizes incentives for biofuels: ‘madness’. NGO is also against the German proposal and suggests that it is a movement of a lobby to curb the adoption of electric cars.
7. Fan imagines God of War 2 in 4K and with Ray Tracing! See result. Can you imagine a PS2 classic with Ray Tracing and running in 4K? That’s what this channel did.
8. Apple sentenced to pay $503 million for patent infringement. In a long-running legal dispute that questioned the authorship of an application, Apple was just waiting for the royalty value to be fixed.
9. Disney+ starts pre-sales subscriptions in Brazil with promotion. The streaming platform debuts in the country on November 17th.
10.Galaxy S20 FE arrives in Brazil for up to R$4,999. This Tuesday (3rd), Samsung held an online event to announce the arrival of the Galaxy S20 Fan Edition in Brazil.